May 24, 2023 · Penon Audio has a decade of experience, and this IEM marks our 10th anniversary with exceptional value. Crafted with a 3D-printed shell using ...
Missing: carat q= 968257/
Rating (8)
May 24, 2023 · Penon Audio has a decade of experience, and this IEM marks our 10th anniversary with exceptional value. Crafted with a 3D-printed shell using ...
Rating (12) · $499.00 · In stock
Penon Audio has been in business for 10 years, and this year we celebrate our 10th anniversary by making a good value earphone. 3D printed shell, medical grade ...
Jul 29, 2020 · All right 5 hours with the Penon 10th Anniversary. I definitely don't find it offensive or fatiguing in anyway. Bass is tight, snappy and ...
Penon Audiophiles Reviews group is mainly for sharing the audiophiles comments and reviews of audiophile earphone, Music Player, AMP ,Cables and other audio
May 30, 2023 · So when Penon announced a new product to commemorate their 10th anniversary, a hybrid IEM containing not one but two DDs my interest was piqued.
Nov 23, 2023 · Hope I can try the 10th anniversary or the Quattro those 4dd looks awesome. Penon does make some awesome iems, the cable that comes with the ...
May 27, 2023 · This IEM is tuned to be fun, with great bass, lush mids, and crystal clear, detailed highs, and has really good technicalities. Incredible IEM ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.