Dec 15, 2023 · I am taking the opportunity to make the adjustment following the Sony Service manual, although I do not notice skips on discs or apparent audio ...
Jan 25, 2022 · Can't say it's not impossible for it to be laser related, but the disc not being spun properly seems like the foremost concern at the moment.
Nov 29, 2005 · My Wadia 301 is not reading some of the cd's properly. I get a "04" on the display. If I press play it plays the entire disc but I've no ...
Dec 9, 2022 · Hello to all, Just bought this unit as defective. It reads TOC of cds, but fails to play them, or skips while playing.
Jan 19, 2024 · I'm curious about the service life of CDP lasers from, say, the mid/late 1980s. Some serv. techs suggest 10-15 years (see Ref link); however ...
Nov 1, 2023 · No I would like to add it to the CDP-101, one of the very first CD-Players. Mine is in mint condition and ran for about 200hours. I bought it ...
Jan 15, 2018 · When I load any SONY or ECM cd into the player, the blue 'Loading' display stays lit until it finally gets tired and flashes a 'Stop/Idle' ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.