People also ask
Oct 14, 2022 · This gives a nice, realistic impression that the sound is coming from the person speaking on the screen. The subs being behind the screen on the ...
Mar 14, 2016 · My question: Is the CD layer (with DSD recording process) of a hybrid SACD considered a DSD disc? As it has been said; a CD with DSD recording ( ...
Sep 5, 2014 · I'm sure of what I'm hearing with no doubt, but she thinks I'm crazy. Can anyone here notice how much better SACD sounds on their system verses ...
Jul 14, 2014 · AVS is useless for the "audiophile" part of this hobby. But it can be helpful for technical set-up tips and certain HT accessories, etc.
Sep 21, 2021 · A dive into the design and build process of AV Forum's Home Theater of the decade, an interview with Keith Yates.
Aug 8, 2023 · I sure can say that the Audio Research Reference CD9SE CD ... my part. I'm ... Also is one better than the other ?( sound quality ) SACD vs MOFI 24k ...
Feb 5, 2021 · I've been looking for a solution to play SACDs with a result at least as good as with a SACD dedicated player for a while. I've been interested ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.