People also ask
Jun 8, 2021 · I will want a DAC in the unit i use. I don't believe I need SACD as I am only 2 channel unless there's something I don't know- which is likely.
Nov 3, 2011 · Many SACD's and DVD-Audio discs have multichannel layers, yes, but the download vs SACD question is not about stereo vs multichannel. If it is, ...
Jul 21, 2013 · My thoughts were caveman simple: 4 Ohm makes sense for car audio guys, subwoofers, and MTM designs. I'm picturing double woofer designs to give ...
May 9, 2019 · Some cds I have, for instance the ones by Mark Knopfler, always sound good, and can therefore not be considered a reference cd... IMO. Last ...
Jan 10, 2023 · I have Kef R series for LCR and with RZ50 they didn't sound as confident as they do with 4800 Yes the X4800 has a smidge more than the RZ50.
Aug 30, 2015 · I choose digital audio, if the moderators want to move it, I understand. I am a HUGE SACD fan. But also think my vinyl is damn good too. Anyone ...
Feb 17, 2016 · The basic answer that I'm trying to get to is to the question of which format is best: HDCD, SACD, or Lossless via USB into a DAC. If it's ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.