Aug 23, 2008 · SACD has a 24 bit mastering compared to the 16 bit on a Redbook CD. Whether or not your ears can detect the difference is another story.
Missing: carat url? q= avsforum. 1070776/
People also ask
Sep 5, 2014 · I have150 SACDs and in each case they MAY be better sounding than the equivalent CD On the other hand, I have CDs that sound as good to me as ...
Apr 25, 2024 · This is a review and detailed measurements of the Marantz SACD player and USB balanced DAC. It is on kind loan from a member and costs US $7,499 ...
Jan 13, 2022 · As a late-middle-aged man, I cannot hear ANY DIFFERENCE between CDs and SACDs (comparing like recordings on my dual CD/SACD player). If there is ...
Missing: carat q= 1070776/
Feb 25, 2024 · It depends. What's on the SACD? Some of my multichannel SACDs are a more enjoyable experience than the album in 2.0 on CD.
Missing: carat avsforum. 1070776/
Mar 14, 2016 · My question: Is the CD layer (with DSD recording process) of a hybrid SACD considered a DSD disc? As it has been said; a CD with DSD recording ( ...
Dec 15, 2014 · I just recently read an article on the web that compared regular CD's to SACD's and whether their was a noticeable difference in audio ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.