Nov 12, 2007 · I saw in the manual that SACD's still must be sent via analog to a receiver. What about DVD-A? Will those be sent out via optical?
Nov 5, 2023 · I read it mostly for reviews of new vinyl reissues and general vintage audio info. Of course all these sites have members who think they know ...
Jul 29, 2018 · A week ago Steve Hoffman had created a thread about $140k Audio Note Ongaku SET amp he was going to get. He has been quite active on it ever ...
Mar 6, 2013 · http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/yes ... Audio Fidelity SACD | Page 19 | Steve Hoffman Music Forums ... DVD Audio Extractor and use it for my ...
Mar 30, 2015 · The SACDs are stated to be absolute flat transfers from the master tapes. So it's what the albums sound like. What I found out was that many ...
Feb 21, 2018 · Can someone recommend the best cd versions of all of Steely Dan's recordings?
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.