Nov 15, 2021 · This is a forum about audio gear, mostly headphones and personal audio gear. We are interested in realistic assessment and discussion through a ...
Nov 5, 2023 · On top of that, the prices of many of those CDs are too much to reason for, and sometimes there are other cheaper CD options which may sound ...
Missing: carat q= carat- a57- 693911/
Jul 26, 2018 · I just bought Michael Jackson's Thriller from Qobuz in 24-bit 192 kHz quality. No matter what I try I can't download it locally.
Apr 20, 2012 · Both my speakers (DLS R55 mk2) and amp Carat A57 mk2 are made to bi-wire but right now I use a Chord Odyssey 2 in single wire form and only ...
Where does serious audio begin? It begins here. This is a great little amplifier and cheap at the price. Type: Integrated amplifier. Inputs: 1x phono (mm/mc).
Welcome! Thank you for visiting Steve Hoffman's Web site. Our forums are free to join. Follow the link above to take part in our community!
Sep 26, 2012 · Audio circle has tons of great vendors specific forums, many boutique vendors with some real chops and nice work for pretty low prices that ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.