Sep 6, 2013 · I am a little confused. I thought that DSD was a form of SACD. However, I have a Telarc copy of Vivaldi's Four Seasons on CD (non-SACD) which ...
Missing: carat url? q=
People also ask
Dec 16, 2019 · Both SACDs and DSD files can provide excellent sound. There might be differences between the way each sounds in your system based on the chain ...
Missing: carat q= polkaudio. 152357/
Aug 5, 2011 · I suppose because on the days when I think SACD sounds any different from CD, I think it imparts a slight colouration and agree with the way it ...
Missing: carat q= polkaudio. 152357/
Dec 17, 2017 · SACD's often sound better than CD's because the engineers take extra pains to master recordings for SACD, not because the higher resolution, in ...
Missing: carat q= https:// polkaudio. 152357/
Nov 2, 2007 · Seems more like a comparison of converters than of PCM vs DSD. In stead of using the same converter capable of PCM and DSD (dCS, EMMLabs, Mytek, ...
Missing: carat polkaudio. 152357/
Feb 6, 2022 · The SACD playback is only supported via the player's analog outputs, the players digital outputs will not transmit an SACD or DSD audio signal, ...
Dec 2, 2008 · The 2002 remastered redbook CDs were encoded using DSD. If you own any of the Stones SACDs, read the inside cover. It says both the SACD and CD ...
Jan 28, 2024 · A buddy of mine believes that an SACD player like the Accuphase DP570 converts DSD to PCM. He believes this to be a consequence of them ...
Missing: carat url? polkaudio. 152357/
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.