Apr 29, 2012 · If the player does focus search and the disc doesn't spin and you hear a sizzling sound, the disk motor is bad. Try giving it a turn with your ...
Missing: carat | Show results with:carat
People also ask
Apr 10, 2020 · It sounded like the motor for the spindle was trying to spin the CD but something was preventing it. If you google this sort of problem you will ...
Apr 28, 2020 · My mother gave me a Sony 5 disc CD changer to figure out why it skips. Now, when I say it skips, I mean, it plays about 12 seconds of ANY CD and ...
Jan 18, 2024 · I'd like the equivalent of a BCPlayer, with good quality parts and a better display. And a remote. It has digital out, and I can get a new ...
Oct 31, 2019 · Grounding problems will be mains frequency. If you've got a scope, you can hook up to the heater circuit and adjust things to get say 2 full ...
Sep 27, 2023 · The DIT 4192 needs a standard 19.9344 mHz frequency. Normally no problem, as players with Sony circuits have a divideable of this frequency on ...
Aug 16, 2022 · Not much talk about it these days, what with streaming and PC based hi-fi, but was there really any significant difference (improvement) if ...
"I am having an odd problem with my new portable cd player. It is a Panasonic with 10-second skip protection. I made an audio compilation CD with my ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.