May 6, 2019 · Anyone familiar with how the Apollo sounds? Looking for a more "musical" sound, less "analytical" than my Oppo 103. Thanks. Tom. tomcarr ...
I have Apple TV that I would like to stream music from into my Brio-R. I'm looking at a couple of different options right now. 1) Buy a DAC for under $500.
Missing: carat url? q= tracking- 455167/
Oct 7, 2006 · I recently bought a brand new Rega Apollo in Dec.2010. I immediately started having problems with remote commands. Sometimes it stated on track ...
Jan 12, 2010 · The Apollo's display shows that it is still "playing" and the track counter continues as if it is still playing. The player is well ventilated ...
Nov 11, 2003 · Would I be right in thinking that AudioKarma is principally a vintage audio site.... There seems to be a few members over there with a fetish ...
Missing: carat q= index. php? apollo- problems. 455167/
It seems alot of people say to record completely dry and then have a clean slate to work with in the box. So that's what I've been doing but I'm getting that \" ...
Feb 20, 2008 · On both CD players, I experienced audio drop outs from some of my CDs as they were playing. I noticed that these CDs did have some minor ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.