May 28, 2011 · No such thing as a CT-9191 as I know of. CT stands for their reel to reel models. CT-F is cassette decks and NO the CT-F9191 is not 4 track.
Aug 18, 2017 · I came across this mint looking deck and had to buy it for 30 dollars. Issue one: looks like its going to need belts but I can get it running ...
May 26, 2019 · The right channel has an intermittent dropout on playback, and the FF/RW part is slow. Im starting by re-building the transport. First question;
Dec 15, 2018 · This is to ensure that the job is complete, so the expense of shipping does not need to be repeated. 3. Rebuild the reel motor (covered in a ...
Mar 6, 2024 · Look no further than the Pioneer CT F9191 Stereo Cassette Deck. This piece of equipment is a true classic, offering top-notch performance ...
Aug 22, 2011 · Hi, I have this old tape deck and after changing a couple belts, it seems to work fine, for awhile. What happens is that the sound is clear ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.