Jul 1, 2004 · Here is a good starter, MC30 bias upgrade for safety and reliability. Replace the Bias filter capacitor with a 10 to 22 uF (I use 22uF) at ...
Missing: carat url? q=
Jul 7, 2010 · Yep when I swap the outputs it changes. It is in all input selections. I can move the tuner knob and there is no aparent change in the sound ( ...
Missing: carat url? q= https://
Jun 5, 2004 · I recently had a very negative experience with Audiokarma.org. I posted threads about equipment that I really enjoyed and, just because some ...
Jun 27, 2013 · I tried to share a 6 month experience with carts with two failures caused by audio technica and two sheered stylus's caused by me. Pure ...
May 22, 2010 · I visit a very active MAC forum routinely. The guys that post there are die hard MAC owners and that's fine. I like the MAC gear as well. The ...
Oct 5, 2017 · The cost difference to upgrade to K03X is very very good based on what you have told me, well worth the benefit of having a cd/sacd transport in ...
Dec 26, 2017 · I have a strange problem. I am an active member of AudioKarma forum. 3 weeks ago, all of a sudden, the site is very slow in responding, ...
Nov 10, 2016 · The McIntosh is a cool choice. I think their new integrateds are really fun. But unless you are really in love with them, I would wonder if you ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.