Jun 27, 2002 · I tried using Memorex 80 min ones and they didn't work either. Does anyone have a brand that is likely to be better suited as an audio only CD-R ...
Missing: carat url? q= https://
People also ask
Do CD players really sound different?
There are so many elements inside a CD player contributing to the sound that no two CD players will ever sound the same, except perhaps two of the same model. When you play a CD, what you hear is the sum of many complex electronic and mechanical elements working together.
Aug 16, 2022 · I remember having a very cheap portable Goodmans CD player, which was crap as portable player (no buffer to stop skipping), but the sound from ...
Sep 21, 2020 · It says no CD inserted and made a weird kind of grinding noise when spinning up the cd. Finally got around to opening it up today. Find a loose ...
Jan 31, 2021 · I decided to go bottom fishing on Ebay looking for the cheapest brand name CD player I could get. At the same time I avoided the ones with ...
Apr 10, 2020 · I've been on a kick of fixing things in my spare time while in isolation. A friend dropped around a Harman Kardon HD7125 CD player that ...
Oct 17, 2012 · I'm just wondering if anyone knows of specific brands ... To burn an Audio CD, the software will need ... Well, I know about the audio stuff, and ...
Missing: carat url? audiokarma. index. php? 255/
The compact disc (CD) is a digital optical disc data storage format that was co-developed by Philips and Sony to store and play digital audio recordings.
$599 to $699
Apr 8, 2024 · Hear your disc collection at its very best with our pick of the best CD players and CD transports on the market across all budgets.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.