People also ask
I started this thread tonight just sitting here overwhelmed by a Telarc SACD of Tchaikovsky's symphony 6. The dynamic range, soundstage and vivid presence.
Missing: carat q= 678203/
Apr 27, 2022 · Hi folks, Here is my objective analysis of the Marantz SACD 30n. This sample in particular has been gently loaned to me by Sound United ...
Nov 10, 2016 · Nov 10, 2016 - PIONEER CT-F750, CT-F850, CT-F950 and CT-F1250 FLUROSCAN models all in one place.
Super Audio CD (SACD) is an optical disc format for audio storage introduced in 1999. It was developed jointly by Sony and Philips Electronics and intended ...
Jun 9, 2020 · I have an Arcam DV139 CD/SACD/DVD player that has served me well for many years. I have recently bought a new television, which led to a new ...
Jun 12, 2022 · A friend of me want to buy a SACD capable CD player and have heard from others, that models from brands like e. g. Shanlin Ayon, McIntosh, ...
Oct 10, 2009 · Does anyone own or has heard this unit? It plays sacd and dvd audio. I like to know be fore buying.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.