People also ask
I started this thread tonight just sitting here overwhelmed by a Telarc SACD of Tchaikovsky's symphony 6. The dynamic range, soundstage and vivid presence.
Missing: carat q= 678203/
Jun 9, 2020 · I've been trying to get my DV139 to play multi-channel SACDs through an Anthem MRX520 (which is on loan to me while my MRX720 is on order).
May 13, 2018 · The specific SACD ripping method detailed here utilizes the Blu-ray player as a file server (aka the server method), with the extracted DSD ...
Nov 10, 2016 · Nov 10, 2016 - PIONEER CT-F750, CT-F850, CT-F950 and CT-F1250 FLUROSCAN models all in one place.
Jun 12, 2022 · A friend of me want to buy a SACD capable CD player and have heard from others, that models from brands like e. g. Shanlin Ayon, McIntosh, ...
Feb 16, 2014 · Hi, is it possible to burn image (.iso) of SACD-R to any audio CD or DVD keeping DTS sound (5.1)? Because I'm looking for any way during ...
Super Audio CD (SACD) is an optical disc format for audio storage introduced in 1999. It was developed jointly by Sony and Philips Electronics and intended ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.