People also ask
Aug 18, 2020 · I have a great sounding Marantz 2230 but I'm thinking of having it gone through to fix some lights and a couple other things.
Dec 2, 2010 · Just installed a Marantz SR6004 in my system & have had some problems with using all HDMI inputs/outputs, so while I'm sorting those out I ...
Apr 15, 2020 · Update: I bought Hulakatt's 2230 (great packing job!) and man did it bring those Klipsch Chorus II's back to life.
Oct 15, 2019 · I have a pair of Forte II paired with a Marantz 2325 and absolutely love the sound! I have been thinking about diving into the world of tube ...
Jan 2, 2023 · My Friends C50 and I don't know the price of this item. You can see what I saw. This is what it looks like. 4ohm, optical in, front LR, 20k.
Oct 26, 2009 · I mean, you all must know that the amp sounds way better in source direct mode than in stereo mode. This is due the fact that in stereo mode the ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 7 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.