Mar 17, 2024 · Less airy vocal, fuller, and more forceful. Treble is a little hotter with the JCally, balanced to some extent by the bass boost. A different ...
Missing: q= threads/ 181613/
Jun 4, 2020 · Hi Friends - I am working on a HIFIMAN Serenade review and looking for DAC-Amp combos to compare it to, in the $800-1200 range.
Nov 30, 2016 · I'll output the FFT to a visualizer and post the results to see if it tells the story on Mic noise. My aim is to get a relatively clean mic ...
Jan 22, 2024 · The audio circuit of the KA17 is far more complex than most USB DAC dongles, featuring dual crystal oscillator clocks, LPF voltage amplification ...
Sep 9, 2021 · Schiit announced the new flavors of Yggdrasil based on Multibit DAC chips from TI. From the product page: “Yes. Now, Yggdrasil is available ...
Nov 18, 2016 · Love them or hate them, here's your chance to build your own pair using a Fostex T20/40/50rp while tuning them to your liking. [​IMG] http://www ...
Rating (4)
Dec 9, 2013 · The TU-05 is a portable amp. It runs on battery. It's 100% tube. It's the size of a Violectric V200. Yes, a Violectric V200.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.