Mar 14, 2016 · Question: A Hybrid SACD can have three layers: 1. CD layer with DSD encoding. 2. SACD stereo layer. 3. SACD multichannel layer. Now, there are ...
Oct 14, 2022 · Yeah, I love the B&W house sound. I only have the entry level 600 series in my living room and I really like them. Whenever I eventually upgrade ...
Aug 8, 2023 · I have been thinking of buying a lot of the Mobile Fidelity 24k cds. What are you guys opinions on them as far as betting sound quality than the ...
Jun 26, 2018 · I'm officially done discussing audio - or even trying to help others dispel misconceptions - anywhere but this forum. I recently saw two people ...
Jul 14, 2014 · You can drastically alter the sound characteristics and properties of a piece of equipment through its setup menus? So much that you can make a ...
Thread Details, Last Post. Is there any need for CD Text? How many of your customers ask for CD Text? There are not many CD Player capable to show CD Text.
Feb 5, 2021 · Hi, I now live in Paris, France. I've been looking for a solution to play SACDs with a result at least as good as with a SACD dedicated ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.